Body Language Lesson 01 (My Story)

Body Language Lesson 01 (My Story)


"By learning Body language you can not only judge people, but also you can be the exact and the best person, who you want to be by matching for the situation"

My Story about the Body Language -

From my childhood I hate lying people, but I knew that there is no any man in the world who don't tell lie, and also I have observed that there are some behavioral pattern changes, when they are telling lie. So I started to learn about human behavior on my own, and I have understood that no man can tell a lie by using their mouth and body in a given one moment. I got impressed day by day with my findings about human behavior and after some times later I have become a master for myself about the changers of human behavioral patterns when lying.

In those days I didn't know at least the word of "Body Language", But one day, when I searching books in the library, I saw the book called "The Definitive Book of Body Language Book by Allan & Barbara Pease". So I grab it from the rack and started reading it. I saw the things that I have noticed from my childhood were proven by that book and I have realized that the body language is not only for lie spotting but also we can use the body language for many sections . So I have referred many books and researches  about the Body language, and I started to do experiments with the things that I learnt with the real life situations.

After some times I have attended to a collage to get my first degree in Food Technology. I have realized the real value of knowing the body language in that place. If you are a undergraduate student, then you know the impotence of making friendships and partnerships with others. I am very proud to say that I could make more friends and partners than any undergraduate student in the collage because of my deep knowledge of Body language. When doing presentations and doing social activities I got highest grades because of this knowledge.

Soon after I have completed my first degree in Food Technology, I applied for a job near to my resident place. They called me for an interview and I have faced it my best and I claimed a high salary  by using my knowledge and my knowledge about body language. I wanted to polish my negotiation skills when I'm doing my job with the workers, and now they respect me more than I expected. Now I'm getting more salary than a average person in top management because of the knowledge of Body Language.

Now I though to share my practical and theoretical knowledge with you through out this long lesson series. I will definitely use exact points without lot of contents. Next lessons will be based on exact points not like this story.

So come and join with us for this attempt, by your valuable comments.....................      


!This post is my opinion only and free for any arguments! 
Your Arguments will make me up
Thank You.


I will come with Body Language Lesson 02 Soon.........


        

Comments